The Congregational Care Team is here to serve you and your family in times of health challenges. We feel honored and blessed to be able to serve you in this way.
There are several ways in which you can be in touch with us:
1) A dedicated Congregational Care phone line which is monitored twice each day by a team member – press 8 after dialing 727-784-7911.
2) Call the church office Tuesday-Friday – dial 727-784-7911 and speak with Karen or Liz
3) Leave a phone message for Rev. Marilyn Schoenfelder – press 7 after dialing 727-784-7911.
4) Send an email message to Rev. Marilyn Schoenfelder from the church internet address ‘unityofpalmharbor.org’ under ‘about us, your ministers‘.
5) Talk with a minister at Sunday service and your message will be passed on to Rev. Marilyn Schoenfelder.
As I said when the Congregational Care Team was first announced – we do not wish anyone to have a health challenge, however we do wish you will let us know if you do have a situation. We are here to serve you and your family.
Blessings and love
Rev. Marilyn Schoenfelder
Director, Pastoral Care