Our Prayer Chaplain are here to pray with you.
The role of a Prayer Chaplain is to hold spiritual space, listen from the heart, pray with others, and hold in confidence what is shared. People who volunteer to be a Prayer Chaplain agree to take on certain responsibilities, such as:
- Make a one-year commitment to serve
- Maintain a personal prayer life
- Make wellness calls to members of our congregation
- Make visitations, when available
- Communicate regularly with the Prayer Chaplain Trainer
- Attend a mandatory orientation, training sessions, and monthly training meetings