The class is 4 Saturdays: March 2, 9, 23 & 30 from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM for a love offering. Each week of class builds on the previous one. Participants are asked to bring a folder or notebook and pen to keep his/her materials. It’s a very personal journey and each person will get out of the class whatever he/she puts into the suggested activities.
Our spiritual gift work follows a two-fold path: The first is discerning your spiritual gifts (Being) and the second is using them (Doing).
1) It begins with the journey of discerning your gifts—an essential piece of your spiritual development or how you are Being, and
2) then invites you into being a steward of those gifts by creating ways to ground your gifts into your life.
The outcomes of the program are to:
• Reconnect with what we call the True Self which is “who we have come here to be.”
• Identify our unique expression of “who we have come here to be” in service. It is the “doing.”
• Explore our life journey and connect it with the True Self.
• Define our core values and create a personal purpose statement.
• Discover what awakens passion within us and connect that to the world’s needs.
• Discern our individual gifts for sacred service and take stewardship of them.
• Help us mature spiritually by using our gifts to serve each other and the community.
• Continue our spiritual awareness and development.
• Discover our passions, as opposed to skills.”